Medicare Wellness Exams are a no cost to you service covered under your Medicare insurance plan. This service is offered as a preventive measure to help ensure you maintain your best possible health.
Your provider will develop a personalized prevention plan that is designed to help prevent disease and disability based on your current health and risk factors. Your provider will ask you to fill out a questionnaire, called a “Health Risk Assessment,” as part of this visit. Answering these questions can help you and your provider develop a personalized prevention plan to help you stay healthy and get the most out of your visit. It can also include:
- A review of your medical and family history.
- Developing or updating a list of current providers and prescriptions.
- Height, weight, blood pressure, and other routine measurements.
- Detection of any cognitive impairment.
- Personalized health advice.
- A list of risk factors and treatment options for you.
- A screening schedule (like a checklist) for appropriate preventive services. Get details about coverage for screenings, shots, and other preventive services.
- Advance care planning
1000 Eleven South
Columbia, IL 62236
509 Hamacher Street
Waterloo, IL 62298